To Find Psychological Service Providers:

If your request is an emergency, please contact one of the Community Mental Health Center Crisis Hotlines Below

If you are in need of a mental health provider but are unsure of the professional that best fits you. Please click the button below to access our Behavioral Health Road Map. 

Access the Behavioral Health Road Map

Option 1: Use KPA's online Psychological Services Locator to search.

Please review the following information and indicate that you have read and agreed to the terms of usage of this site.
NOTE:  All of the psychology professionals participating in the Kentucky Psychological Association's "Psychological Services Locator" are KPA Members in Good Standing and are credentialed by the Kentucky Board of Examiners in Psychology, which is the regulatory board for the practice of Psychology in Kentucky. It is the member's responsibility to advise the Kentucky Psychological Association of any changes in their status with the Kentucky Board of Examiners.  The members provide the information about their practice and interest areas, therefore KPA is not endorsing any particular service provider, nor are we guaranteeing satisfaction with their services.  KPA does not have minimum requirements of its referral members for years of experience or malpractice insurance and encourages you to ask your service provider these questions.

Click here to indicate you have read and agree to the terms of use and continue on to the Psychological Service Locator.

If you are unable to locate a Psychological Services provider online, please move on to option 2.

Option 2: Submit Individualized Request form.*

Submit KPA Psychological Services Request form

Upon form submission, KPA staff will review your form & contact you using the email address you provide.



 *Notice of Limits of Confidentiality: Kentucky law requires all persons to report abuse against children and adults under specific circumstances. If an individual, in the process of requesting a psychological referral through KPA, communicates sufficient information for the members or staff of KPA to know or have reasonable cause to believe that a child or adult is "abused" as that term is defined by law, then KPA will be required to take action to report this belief to the proper authorities. A simple statement that an individual has suffered abuse in the past is not sufficient to trigger this duty. Other statements will be evaluated individually to determine if the duty to report is triggered. All individuals requesting to use the locater services of KPA will hold KPA, its members, employees, and agents, harmless regarding all determinations in this regard, and in the reporting of any abuse concerns. If you are a victim of Domestic Violence please contact the Center for Women and Families at 1-877-803-7577.

If your request is an emergency please call:

Community Mental Health Centers Crisis Hotlines

To Search by County

FOUR RIVERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH- Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Marshall & McCracken
Crisis No.: (800) 592-3980

PENNYROYAL CENTER - Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Lyon, Muhlenberg, Todd & Trigg
Crisis No.: (877) 473-7766 (outside Christian Co.) 881-9551 (in Christian Co.)

RIVER VALLEY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH - Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union & Webster
Crisis No.: (800) 433-7291 or (270) 684-9466

LIFESKILLS, INC.  - Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Simpson & Warren
Crisis No.: (800) 223-8913 or (270) 843-4357

COMMUNICARE, INC. - Breckinridge, Grayson, Hardin, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson & Washington
Crisis No.: (800) 641-4673

SEVEN COUNTIES SERVICES, INC. - Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer & Trimble
Crisis No.: (800) 221-0446

NORTHKEY COMMUNITY CARE - Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Owen & Pendleton
Crisis No.: (877) 331-3292

COMPREHEND, INC. - Bracken, Fleming, Lewis, Mason & Robertson
Crisis No.: Call Collect: (606) 564-4016 or (877) 852-1523

PATHWAYS, INC. - Bath, Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Greenup, Lawrence, Menifee, Montgomery, Morgan & Rowan
Crisis No.: (800) 562-8909

MOUNTAIN COMPREHENSIVE CARE CENTER - Floyd, Johnson, Magoffin, Martin & Pike
Crisis No.: (800) 422-1060

- Breathitt, Knott, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Owsley, Perry & Wolfe
Crisis No.: Crisis (800) 262-7491, Rape (800) 375-7273

CUMBERLAND RIVER - Bell, Clay, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Rockcastle & Whitley
Crisis No.: Call Collect: (606) 864-2104

THE ADANTA GROUP - Adair, Casey, Clinton, Cumberland, Green, McCreary, Pulaski, Russell, Taylor & Wayne
Crisis No.: (800) 633-5599

- Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott & Woodford
Crisis No.: (800) 928-8000

Additional Hotlines:

Abuse Hotline- 1-800-752-6200
Alcohol/Drug Hotline- 1-800-729-6686 or 1-800-432-9337
Alcoholics Anonymous- 1-800-467-8019
Child Abuse/Adult Abuse- 1-800-752-6200
Child Sex Abuse- 1-800-752-6200
Community Mental Health Centers- 1-800-928-8000
Crisis Line for Parents- 1-800-432-9251
Rape Crisis Hotline- 1-800-422-1060
Spouse Abuse Hotline- 1-800-544-2022
Suicide Prevention- 1-800-273-TALK

Veterans Suicide Hotline- 800 273-8255.

Additional Hotlines can be found here

Return to Main KPA Public Page